View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Thanks Evan. I'm hoping to find nylon CF guitar as close to my L13 as possible. Just want a bit wider string spacing at the nut and the bridge. My intention for the nylon guitar is primarily for learning solo fingerstyle.

I've looked at (Internet) all the options you mention. Of these, the Rainsong NP12 is the closest. Little smaller body, and the same string spacing as my L13. I do like that it isn't a slothead. I'm going to wait for NAMM to see if anyone releases a new model.

I think it does sound great with nylon. I've watched a couple of your videos. I'm hoping that someday my L13 will sound that good in my hands...
Pine, have you seen Evan's Emerald X10-OSN? If not, it's worth seeing. Beautiful guitar, a smaller nylon version of the X20. I tried to find the thread with pics in it, but came up empty. Perhaps Evan can post some pics or a link to the thread.