View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Pine;

There a lot of really neat nylon strung cf guitars: the Rider by Blackbird, the Parlor by Rainsong, and customs from Emerald. I've had then all and they are all very nice. Enjoy the hunt.
Thanks Evan. I'm hoping to find nylon CF guitar as close to my L13 as possible. Just want a bit wider string spacing at the nut and the bridge. My intention for the nylon guitar is primarily for learning solo fingerstyle.

I've looked at (Internet) all the options you mention. Of these, the Rainsong NP12 is the closest. Little smaller body, and the same string spacing as my L13. I do like that it isn't a slothead. I'm going to wait for NAMM to see if anyone releases a new model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwhale
Funny story. Good to hear my guitar has the potential to be great with nylons on it too!
I think it does sound great with nylon. I've watched a couple of your videos. I'm hoping that someday my L13 will sound that good in my hands...