View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Charter Member

[QUOTE=Ty Ford;5443963]

Quote:
>>>>Huh?
Yes "pot calling the kettle black" perhaps try a look in the mirror

Quote:

If you don't have a foundation in physics or electronics, your discussion points are limited. You're at the mercy of the marketers.
Wrong. limited foundation in physics or electronics does not equal gullible . Not to mention a full background in physics or electronics is not a required qualification to participate in this forum, this is AGF not a science forum. And flippant condescending comments do not actually contribute anything useful
Quote:
Modelers will make things sound different, but you can't beat the laws of physics or electronics.[/I]
A vague statement as to actual direct relevance or application to the OP, got anything a bit more direct and detailed = like actually useful in context.

Quote:
>>>>Dismissive? Mic modelers have been around a long time.
have they, compared to what ? Depends on perspective ... Digital audio has not been around all that long

Quote:
I called you on punching up your copy for effect. "New Frontier?", Yeah, I'll dismiss that.
OK you don't like my title, no problem. It's just a title, if It bothers you so, feel free suggest one more to your liking

I noticed you have not answered any of the questions I asked.
I'm not sure a Tit for Tat Gear Slutz - esque posting style (on both are parts) is adding to this thread
You wanna try starting over, and see where that leads or just continue slinging arrows ?

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Ventura 12.2.1

Last edited by KevWind; 08-14-2017 at 09:39 AM.