View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 08:51 PM

Cool Stockard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Burns View Post
You should back your claims -China has a reputation for not caring about the environment , BR is on the Cities list which makes it illegal to import or export out of the US - Adirondack Spruce comes from the adirondacks in New York state ( Ive seen some of the trees , they are beautiful - but not as big as some spruce- because the British cleaned out most of the Spruce their for ship masts in the late 1700's - but its not endangered ) Their is also the human rights concern of the chinese people , a little bit better than slavery but close . i am a peaceful person and am sorry for upsetting you - But we need to think about the world as a whole rather than just ourselves if we want this to be a better place to live. I wish you well !

By the way i have had different Blueridges in my hands , Beside being an active semi-pro guitarist for many years- and they play nice - but you can guess the rest !
I guess a country that has just recently been exposed for torture and wiretapping,stc. Needs to look down on somebody. Those rotten Chinese tree killers!