Thread: For Sale: Goodall EJC
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Charter Member

Default Goodall EJC

Selling my Goodall Jumbo with a Master Grade Redwood top and Macassar Ebony back & sides. I am the second owner and bought this guitar back in 2013 from Sean Mark. It is a one of a kind guitar with master grade woods, impeccable build, a big sound and in my opinion really is superb for finger style playing. For those familiar with James Goodall guitars, you know his guitars have more of a modern sound. I am a school principal and have used this guitar in a couple school musicals and have also played the occasional special event, playing through a Bose L1, Model 2. Aside from the special programs, and practicing at home in a controlled environment, I have kept the guitar in the case.

Specs:

Top: Master Grade Redwood
Back & Sides: Macassar Ebony
Binding: Ebony
Upper Bout: 12 1/2"
Lower Bout: 17"
Waist: 10 3/4"
Depth: 4 5/8"
Length of Box: 21"
Overall Guitar Length: 42"
Scale Length: 25 1/2"
Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Electronics: Schertler Bluestick

Cosmetically, it has some minor dings (typical of a guitar that has been in use since 2000 when originally purchased). I’m happy to go over the entire guitar with anyone interested in buying. Selling for $sold plus shipping. I will cover paypal fee. This guitar ordered today would cost over $9k, not to mention the wait time. I'm happy to give some references; have bought, and sold a few times on this forum, but not much. Selling this guitar to pay for other family investments.

Thank you everyone.

Joe (playtobias)

Last edited by playtobias; 03-24-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Goodall, Jumbo, Macassar, Redwood