View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdiel
What really annoys me is that for what he is charging for those things he could, if he really wanted kids to "experience the gift of music", provide a really nice beginner guitar. If you can convince people to lay out $200 on the sayso of some glorified lounge player with spurious connections to a classical guitar legend then you could use that influence to actually provide a worthwhile product and still make a nice living at the same time.

I don't admire him for being good at marketing. I detest the fact that he, and people like him, give marketing a bad name.
Ya'll rally hate this guy, huh? Are they really that bad in general? Like I said, I have no idea what was paid for the one I have nor wheather or not it was bought from an infomercial. I only know that it seems like a nice beginner guitar for what I would presume to be not much money. Perhaps we got the one that slipped through the buggering station..I dunno??? A cheap guitar is a cheap guitar in my view.Thay are cheap aren't they?