View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 06:50 AM
Charter Member

Default Just a follow-up...

Just a follow up post. This 0-12 that Bruce made for me is simply one of the greatest acoustic flat tops of any size that I have ever had the pleasure of playing bar none. All of Bruce's guitars in my experience are top tier instruments in their sound (I own three and have auditioned >15 over the years), but this one is really represents the zenith of his acoustic mastery.

I wont attempt to further describe its tone beyond my earlier posting, nor do I think my recording skills along with internet compression will adequately reproduce its timbre as perceived by the player. I will however bring it with me to the Woodstock Invitational Luthiers Showcase (http://www.woodstockinvitational.com/) in October for Bruce to exhibit and for others to audition.

Bruce turned 70 in March and won't be building guitars forever. So if you are one of the many that have quietly watch Bruce chronicle his lutherie here on AGF over the last 7-years but not had the opportunity to sample his guitars or said "some day I will have him build me a guitar", I suggest you give him a call and get in his build queue ASAP.

Last edited by iim7V7IM7; 05-14-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Spelling