View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 09:51 AM

The Waterloo is going to get some love from a lot of folks here. I know Toby Walker seems to love his. We all bring our own sound to each guitar, so it's tough to judge a guitar for another man. But frankly I don't get Waterloo at all. Perhaps the sound in my head lies somewhere between where Martin and Taylor camp out. The local mom and pop stores has had several Waterloo guitars in their shop and I've made it a point to play them. Much as I've tried to love them they just aren't in my sound wheelhouse.

It sounds like you haven't played one yet. If the recordings you've heard are leading you in that direction, but all means check them out. That's the only way you'll truly know if one is destined for your collection.
Assuming is not knowing. Knowing is NOT the same as understanding. There is a difference between compassion and wisdom, however compassion cannot supplant wisdom, and wisdom can not occur without understanding. facts don't care about your feelings and FEELINGS ALONE MAKE FOR TERRIBLE, often irreversible DECISIONS

Last edited by vindibona1; 10-23-2017 at 01:17 PM.