View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute
You look risks in the eye and say, "Who's your daddy?"
You guys just don't know how hard it is for a lefty. If I could go to all the Guitars centers, small shops on the Island and all of the great shops in NYC and play everthing I saw, I'm sure things would be a lot different. Sadly, that's just not the case. I think one thing that I could change is try to make the guitar fit me. I'm sure if i put in a little more work and practice I could adjust to a guitar that I liked. That sounds more reasonable than buying and selling. It's just hard. I had a D-35 and the tone could not be beat. The neck was just too thin. I got a D-18GE and it was great but it wasn't that rosewood sound and smell I was after (yes I said smell LOL) I was going to order a custom D-35, then I found Trevor. Well I explained that situation. Then along the way I got the idea that the short scale is what I'm after. (sigh) We'll see what tomorrow brings.

as far as the comments go, you never said anything that offended me at all. Most people's comments weren't THAT offensive. I tend to be a bit sensitive at times. No biggie.

Now just to clerify, this does mean that I'll be able to play like Clapton the second I pick it up right?