View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:23 AM

I spent $129 for my first Little Martin and I do not consider that to be a "child's instrument". Do you?

As I said earlier, there are guitar police - who seem to want to dictate how someone else spends their money. And on this forum there appears to be considerable snobbery regarding anything less than $3k guitars.

I bought the Yamaha because I wasn't looking to buy any instrument that day but the sound of the 103 caught my ear. Now, if you wish to insult my hearing or my taste next, we'll go from there. But I would assume the moderators of the forum will quickly shut this down if it proceeds too far.

I am interested though, why does this bother you so? In deciding just to insult me, you failed to answer the question regarding what will happen if someone plays the "wrong" size instrument. You made a flat statement this was wrong and you've decided it best to insult what I choose to own. Please back up your claims in a way that clarifies why you are so adamant that I have a sub-standard guitar in your estimation. I suspect this still has some relevance to the op's questions and subsequent education.