View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 06:52 PM
AGF Sponsor

The black .75 mm large triangle blt-75 has almost overnight become one of our top three sellers. The reviews from our players have been very positive (we tested this material in the field for over two years, with several dozen of our best players).

Here's part of an email I received just this morning from a new customer who ordered four different picks from us:

I spent a great deal of time trying to decide which picks to originally order from you, and the one I'm most pleasantly surprised by is the black .75 triangle. The black triangle draws out a depth of tone that really brings a smile to my face (mind you, I'm not a professional player...simply an "amateur hack" that has developed an ear over the years). In particular, I have a very temperamental '85 Guild F46 that frequently decides whether its going to sound spectacular or like a muffled swamp log on a daily basis. But the blt .75 brings out a consistency of tone that I've never experienced before with that guitar...to the point I'm pulling the Guild out the case more often than my "go to" Martin these past few days.

Here's another early review from one of our first customer, who has bought more than ten picks from us through the years. He bought three black tris on this last order: I got my Charmed Life Black tri's, 0.75, a few days ago. Love them. I had a 1.0 tri black and the .75's I like a little bit better, can play a little faster strumming. Both are great ringing picks. I also have brown .75's and use them a lot. Now with the same size in black I think I may be using the black about 50/50 with the browns. I really like the presence and punch with both, with the black being just a little more pronounced. It is a tough choice if I had to choose between the two, so I won't attempt. Love them both. And the thickness and easy of play is great for me and my strumming style. I do throw a lick or two in there once in a while and it sounds great!

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 02-10-2018 at 01:09 PM.