View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Do you know what part broke on the Dunlop Wah? Just curious.
Honestly I don't know. I played two gigs with it and used it on a couple of songs. I went into the crybaby-then Korg pitchblack-then into the front end of my Mesa Boogie Mark 5v35 head. On Saturday I played a show with our 6 piece band. Lost volume about 4 song in. The I switch to distortion and that was funky sounding. I thought it was amp till I hooked everything back up last night. Turned out to be wah. Wouldn't engage the wah sound (I clicked the toe switch on) on the down stroke. When I rocked pedal back up it squealed horribly. Was distorting the clean channel. I changed cables. Nothing. Then pulled it out of chain and amp was fine. I read numerous complaints online about similar problems. Tonight I brought it back to guitar center, I was willing to try another. They didnt have anymore and I need something by Friday. So, I got a refund (purchased 11/12). I looked at the crybaby mini but it felt small and awkward under my foot. I will investigate other's suggestions. Thanks for the help all.
1993 Gibson Les Paul Standard
2002 Taylor 310CE
2008 Martin OMC16REP
2013 Taylor 816CE
2016 Kindred OM
Little Martin travel guitar
Taylor GS mini
Red eye preamp
Fender Hot Rod deluxe
Fishman soloamp
Bose L1M2 B2 sub
Vintage boss pedals