View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Apparently, I will have to write an "Omissions and Errors" epilogue to this tale! I don't recall being "dressed up all nice," but there were a couple days this last week (after the dentist) that I credited my outfits and demeanor to The Blonde's care. I may have missed any help she had.

For the record, I played the X7 today... didn't use a capo.

OK, anyone else who wasn't named in "the saga," please know that almost every participant here is a delight. This is one of my favorite places on the internet and it is because of the shared experience.

What? "Almost every"?? I just wanted to see if anyone is reading that close. This sub-forum is great!
Great writing, Jim. You are a blessing around here.

As the "newbie" in the forum, I'm honored to have been mentioned in your commentary! I've been a serious guitarist since about, oh 1967, and will admit to being very particular about tone and playability.

And can't wait to receive the Amber X7 that someone (anyone, Bry perhaps?) else passed by on Emerald's website. Your X7 remarks have convinced me that the X7 just may be "the ticket" answering my desires to curling up in a recliner and playing a very compact guitar!

I'm still ecstatic over the tone and playability of my RainSong CH-OM1100NS - it sounds AWESOME! But it's a little too big to fit comfortably (along with my body) into the recliners in my motorhome. I'm hoping that the X7 is just the ticket for "recliner" fit, playability, AND tone!