View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Picks View Post
When I started this thing about two and a half years ago, I told everybody we would be the leader in bringing new materials to the market. They laughed. Well, as they say, "Put up or shut up." So we're gonna put up.

After an exhaustive search and two years of R & D, as well as more than eighteen months of testing with about three dozen of the best players we could find in North America, we are finally introducing charmed life black.

We're starting with two models, one teardrop and one large tri, both at 1.0 mm. The black teardrop is up on the website and in stock, available for immediate shipment, and the black tri will go up this weekend. These models are made from a material in the same molecular class as our industry-leading brown models, but with a slightly different formulation that brings some very interesting tonal charastics to the table.

Why did we take so long? If you've seen our many glowing reviews and heard the buzz, then you know we NEVER make picks from crap material to make money. Never. There are plenty of other people who do that. We had to make sure this new line measured up to what we already manufacture. It does. Buy one and play it against anything you own, including our brown, red and tortoise models. You won't be disappointed. If for any reason you are, please remember that we offer the most generous return policy, IN WRITING, in the industry: 31 days, no-questions-asked refund/return/exchange, as long as it comes back into our barn in one piece.

We're SO excited to bring this line to market.

Thank You, AGF!

scott memmer
Okay, you've got my attention!
Can you describe in any way the different tonal characteristics of this pick?

I have the red one and it is very warm sounding compared to...well, all my other picks