View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2966 View Post
I have been very happy with my Egnater Tweaker combo and the price is very good. Just a couple of points.

1. I run the amp essentially clean all the time, I get my OD/distortion sounds from pedals and the amp takes pedals very well.

2. I have been playing guitar for 30+ years and have owned some high end tube amps (i.e. Soldano, Mesa, etc). I wanted something small that took pedals well, and was very impressed when I tried this, and the price is great for a tube amp.

3. MM makes a great guitar and if it the best fit for you it is likely the winner. No need to "move up" to brands like Tom Anderson, Suhr, etc. (although they are great, I own a Suhr myself).

Later
Rob
Egnater Tweaker is very interesting, it got a glowing review from Andertons TV on YouTube And price is really attractive. I was thinking the 15 watt head and cab
Sweetwater has them both for $649
I love my Supro Titan and I also just picked up a Mesa Lonestar Special 1x12 combo. I absolutely love the sound but yikes 60 lbs. is way too much for any gigging for me (not that I will be doing any but ya never know) Even the Supro 1x10 combo is 47 lbs.

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4