View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX17609 View Post
I'm convinced that the size of the SE is no accident. It fits perfectly in the pocket of a pair of jeans, and you can sit down without it jamming into your hip bone. Prior to buying in iPhone, I conducted a small market sample of how people carried their phones. Jeans-wearing people with 6/7/8-sized phones tended to take them out of their pocket to sit down. That's a non-starter for me. I'm fine with them making the X(SE) a little wider to satisfy the aspect ratio problem, but they can't make it longer. Furthermore, if the letters of the product are rearranged a little bit, they'll have a phone that markets itself.

The SE is based on the iPhone 5 size and I think the iPhone 5 was the last iPhone design that had direct Steve Jobs influence. He was totally against big phones, he believed that the iPhone 5 size was as big as a phone should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyMartinMan View Post
The adult child has received the X but I really like my 6S Plus. I’ll keep,it until the software updates slow it down too much. I just ordered my mom her first non-flip phone for an early Christmas present so she can at least get an Uber or Lyft in her 80’s.

The 6S plus is still a great phone. 3D Touch, still a pretty fast processor, and decent camera.