View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 09:22 PM

Cuki,
For sake of this extremely interesting thread.
I would like to ask just a few more questions here. You have covered some of this in our discussions. But if you don't mind I'll ask some here I think others would be interested to know the answers.

If you make files with your guitar
How significant are the little things like if you decide to radically change the pick you use?
Or if you changed strings gauge and type? How about if you re fretted the guitar with stainless frets. (This is something I was planning to do on my guitar in the near future.)

In your video you use a slide, do you need files of slide if you planned to do that in the future or can the picking strumming patterns work fine?

From our discussions I believe some minor changes won't effect things too much but I wonder where the line is that would require one to redo new files?

BTW the part your doing on your end is very clever.

One other question I had.
Since the EPSI can do stereo. Is it possible to have the acoustic guitar convolution take place on one channel and apply the loaded reverbs or custom room correction using the other channel? I may be way out of my depth here. But I'm thinking there maybe more possibilities with the second channel in addition to stereo application.

Oh and a question regarding multisources. Can the pedal once set up handle the blended signal as mono and output the different pickups separated and then in stereo. Ir does one need to provide a separate signal from each source?

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions. I do that when I get excited and want to learn more about something. Yeah I'm annoying.[emoji51]