View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 12:28 PM

And since Mele Kalikimaka came up, here's another fun holiday song… you know the melody. It's great to share with a gathering, so if anybody would like a PDF version formatted for printing, PM me. BTW, "tūtū" means grandparent, usually grandmother.

Numbah One Day of Christmas
Eaton “Bob” Magoon Jr., Ed Kenney, Gordon Phelps

Numbah one day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah two day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah three day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah four day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah five day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah six day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah seven day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah eight day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – eight ʻukulele, seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah nine day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – nine pound of poi, eight ʻukulele, seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah ten day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ʻukulele, seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah eleven day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – eleven missionary, ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ʻukulele, seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Numbah twelve day of Christmas, my tūtū give to me – twelve television, eleven missionary, ten can of beer, nine pound of poi, eight ʻukulele, seven shrimp a-swimming, six hula lesson – FIVE BIG FAT PIG – four flower lei, three dried squid, two coconut, and one mynah bird in one papaya tree

Last edited by Uncle Pauhana; 12-03-2017 at 12:44 PM.