View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootis View Post
The only thing I can object to is that there aren't any additional pictures to look at!

That's very nice. I like the fretboard, and it looks like maybe the binding/bevel are made up of 2 different woods? Definitely a sharp looking guitar, like all the others I've seen. I'm sure it will be well received on your website.
nootis - well, I agree. Mau takes great pics. Its a skill I need to develop because the pics I post don't really do the guitars justice.

The binding is Koa, and so I use Koa as the bevel too...I consider the bevel part of the binding. But lately, I've moved to ebony as the bindings and the bevels. It just sets off the woods so nicely. I guess that would be the contrast in the different woods.

thanks nootis - looking forward to seeing you in Memphis. I'll have a couple 'sharp' guitars there. Be sure to check them out!

Thanks.

Kevin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCharter View Post
It was a warm day, the hotel AC was clearly not sufficient and I ended up taking pictures in a haste.

Here are a few more from my archives:

Cool! I believe forum member mikealpine sent me that first one off the forum before I joined or started posting (I didn't post for the first few months/year). I didn't know who took the pics...thanks Mau! I hate when the air stops working...even worse when the heat stops working. Cold in Iowa!!

Thanks Mau.

Have a great day.

Kevin.