View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:43 PM

Yea I just saw it up at my GC for sale too. Just under $1500. I had the tech look at it and it's actually full scale and the nut width is 1 3/4.

They also just now got a 00-21 Custom that is amazing, to my ears anyway. Of course it's just over $5k. It is short scale with a 1 3/4 nut width featuring the newer high performance neck. Didn't know that at the time and aside from the beautiful sound that came out of it, it was the first thing I noticed. Thought I was just being put under a trance and it must have been the typical modified low oval. When I got home I looked it up and sure enough, the neck was special. Nicest neck I have ever held, again, for me. They might have problems with that one because a few of the specs online are incorrect. If they offer to give me a complimentary unit I will gladly tell them the correct specs. It's a shame they can't get that type of thing right. After all, they custom ordered it! Corporate monsters don't care, why should Guitar Center be any different?