View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 01:18 PM

The problem with TC seems to be their foot switches. The quality of the effects and the innovative approaches are great but the switches seem to be junk. I really don't know how pros gig with their gear. My only thought process is that a lot of them have midi or looper pedals, which means that the TC pedals are not being clicked on and off as much. I will say this though, the standard TC pedals that simply engage the effect, seem to fair much better than those effects that try to do too much (loopers, strum tempo etc).

I own a Ditto and Ditto x2 and both of them are faulty. The original Ditto stopped working properly after three tries and my Ditto x2 randomly acts up. I would never use it live. Just last night, I recorded a loop and clicked to stop it, which it did. A few seconds later, the loop started randomly playing and I could only stop it by unplugging power to the pedal. My TC HOF mini also has a loud squeal when engaged, which is a very well known issue. I don't find that TC really stand by their products in that regard. At least attempt to correct these issues.