Thread: NUAD
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 07:08 AM
Charter Member

I love my SCX2. Its a great little amp. I really like that it has two channels. That was a must for me. If you haven't already acquired the channel foot switch, the Fender model is only around $20. Its a good thing to have. Anyway, the X2 is really sweet and versatile as all get out. I've only had mine for a few weeks and am still discovering the possibilities, but there is a lot of good stuff about it.

Mine cost me more than $140...LOL...and it was made in Mexico.

Funny the Music Man amps are mentioned here. By circumstance I had the privilege of playing through a vintage Music Man (don't remember the model) a while back when my old, much cheaper amp was acting up on me during a sound check. I was opening for a mainstream country artist and one of his guitar players offered to let me play through his amp. It was a Music Man. I felt a bit weird about it at first, but after I plugged in, the sound was blissful. Still to this day I've never heard a better clean channel, and I have played through a ton of amps. I would like to acquire a Music Man one of these days. They are excellent.