View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:37 PM

There is a good number of Yamaha guitars in the UK and where i stay instance ive tried several out ive tried the Yamaha FG 730s guitar in which was one of the better guitars i tried for sound and looks and theyre worth more than they are for sure, as for others you mentioned also very nice guitars although for the money but the FG 730s Yamaha was a very good guitar, and gets the top vote for me from all guitars in that price range also having tried a Seagull S6 acoustic and others but again the Yamaha FG 730s guitar is the best ive tried for price for sure

you cant go wrong in that model of acoustic guitar, but that is your choice and all the best and be nice if you can let us all know , in which way you have chosen and best to try yourself if you can all the many different guitars out
As for buying sight unseen , i got the Yamaha FG 730s quite recently unseen but bought brand new from the internet and is the best guitar in my opinion for choice , and better still with the bone saddle i received recently which gives this particular guitar a sound which rivals guitars double the price but it is your own choice and all the best with such ..