View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 09:35 AM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmsstrider01 View Post
Yes pictures are black. Color confirmed. The K&K mini has been professionally installed I am told. I wonder about that though. Emerald told me that if I ordered a guitar from them that I would need to specify that I wanted to install the K&K because the would need to make sure that the surface under the bridge plate was perfectly smooth for best contact .
True about the k&k. If Emerald installed it, or the buyer asked Emerald to prep for later installation, it would've been done right. If no such instruction was given to Emerald and the owner later prepped and installed, I have no idea what issues there can be (maybe poor adhesion, separation, rattling). The seller should be able to tell you who prepped and if not Emerald, you may want to inquire with Sean at Emerald about it, especially to determine how you can do it yourself. I hope it all works out in your favor.