View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 07:23 PM
AGF Sponsor

The guitar you liked is the so-called "AGF" dread. You are an AGF mainstay at this point, Tom, so I feel pretty good about you favoring it. Each of the 3 guitars sounds very much as I intended it to, to my ear.

Aside from content, credit mostly goes to Teja Gerkin of PHN for instigating the session and doing the editing and production. He said "tell me about these guitars" and I spoke. It was one take. Basically, I know this stuff backwards and forwards, as I should at this point in my life.

PegHead Nation got to know each other when they were much of the staff of Acoustic Guitar Magazine. They are idealistic, dedicated, and totally married to our roots music world; they completely deserve any support we can give them. They are three, Scott Nygard you saw playing my guitars in the video, and Dan Gable looks after business as well as having a local band I enjoy called "Minus Mary". I have known Teja (pronounced like "Stay up" without the S or the P) the longest as before AGM he worked the counter in my local music store, Tall Toad Music.