View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacluth View Post
It was really nice to see you and this guitar at the Arlington Guitar Festival. This instrument was outstanding! I thought you really nailed all the design elements; I especially like what you've done with the rosette. Keep up the good work.
Ryan, yes great to see both you and Steve. I came over to your side on Saturday morning, but you guys must have left. Thanks for the nice words about this guitar. It turned out great and I'm very happy with it. The wood, the inlay, the tone, it is a full package. I'm working on a couple more...thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Kevin, that is a gorgeous guitar! I can't find anything on it that I don't like. Will you have a sound demo done?
mikealpine - unless this guy makes a sound demo, no I won't. I have my hands full with building them...I'm not a sound engineer...and at this point, I might reach out to some people that are interested and already great at that; rather than taking a most excellent guitar and and then making an "amateur" recording...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
This just came out WOW. I still can't get over how well you have done the leopard!
Yes, yes it did come out well. I keep saying "its better in person"...it actually is . I'm working on another Figured Mahogany SJ...will have another great Leopard on it. Hit me up if you're interest peaks. I've got a thread started on the forum on this guitar.

This is the rosette.