Thumbs up Cutting Edge State Of The Art Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmonter View Post
that mic looks interesting.. seems there is a lot
to break though. let us know what you think
after you use it for awhile.
Hello varmonter :

¿ Hows that snow there doing ya ?

Seems like this mic has been under the radar primarily because it's designed for T.C. Helicon units
and that kind of automatically stops most who don't have these units .

I was at first not really interested in it and at the same time I was . Since I blow harp too I was
thinking the T.C.H Switch 6 was the way to go with my Shure 520D going into the VL3X's guitar
input like I do usually through my 60 watt tube amp and then I see this MP-76 doing what I want
to do with a Switch 6 .

I thought and drew out a schematic to make a nano Switch to be mounted into the Shure 520D but
time restraints stopped that so I broke down and split the difference with a mic with 4 switches and is a
Low Hz XLR instead of the High Hz of the bullet mic , as opposed to T.C.H's Switch 3 for a guitar level input .

The ideal set up would be a totally wireless arrangement . I had a 1/4" Roland wireless system I slapped
up to the Shure 520D for wireless playing . It was lost - long story . With that wireless set up I had the
band start up the show and I'd walk in from outside already blowing with the crowd wondering where the
harp was coming from - walk the bar etcetera ...

For sure I'll post how this worked out - I hope it is everything I need and not a waste of time and $'s .

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me