Thread: 455ce
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 AM

Default 454ce; sorry, impatient and just, a little bit, excited

Sorry to be posting about a 454ce in this 455ce post ... The 454ce which I was not able to find 'in stock' anywhere, or not a 'non-returnable', 'special order', and was not able to play before buying, is supposed to be here wednesday. In anticipation, I have been browsing the web for all things 12 string; I couldn't resist participating in this post. I feel some comfort from the good words I've read here about the 455ce. I got to play a few 414ce in some local stores and liked what I heard, so I'm hoping that I'm gona like what I hear from my new, 454ce, too. ... I started playing at 49 years old, only, been playing about 4 1/2 years, now, I play for my own enjoyment and just, can not put down my 310ce or my Viper Blue, Solidbody Classic, Single Coil / Humbucker (.. used my TaylorWare gift card, from it's purchase, toward the Humbucker Loaded Pick Guard). I never played a 12 string till a month ago, and I got hooked! I could not stop thinking about one! I feel like a little kid waiting on Santa!