View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berny View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love living in Australia, and everything considered, I think it's probably the best country in the world to live in ATM, particularly the eastern, mid and North coasts.
I've never been to Australia, but would love to visit (I'm a biologist, and so the unique biology of the place is much more than a little bit intriguing!), and it has always seemed like it is probably a very nice place.

I have had the opportunity to spend a bunch of time in New Zealand though... I think I could be very happy spending the rest of my life there! Lovely place, with very nice people (and LOTS of cool biology as well)! And interestingly, during the month I was there, I never once had any significant worries about my personal safety (e.g. in terms of the people I was passing on the street, etc..... it was sort of a bit of culture shock coming back to the U.S. after that).

Minneapolis is a very nice place though! (as Glen said above in his post.... and maybe Glen and I will meet eventually at one of the local AGF gatherings?)