View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:59 PM

Default Favorite Build

Hey guys, I'm excited to see so much interest on this forum for the harp guitar! We got to meet JR in person at the Santa Barbara festival last Oct. I'm glad he started this thread, but I hope Gregg doesn't take down his HG forum, I'll be reminding myself to post there more.

At almost 100 serial numbers Tonedevil Guitars has had some interesting builds come through our shop, (our S-12 like Jeffrey's being the best seller) this is by far my personal favorite for playing and sound. A 12-string guitar neck with 6 subs, figured redwood top (which is becoming very popular among custom builders these days), rosewood binding, and black walnut back/sides. I have a 6x6 just like it (below) and was going to keep this one as my own, but as soon as I had this one almost built, a buyer contacted me that wanted one just like it, long story short it went to him and he is very pleased. I did however make a short demo video but have not got it to playback properly online after uploading, I'll try to re-render and get that posted when I have time. Thanks again for everyone keeping the harp guitar alive on this forum!