View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:51 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
Closet too?

My X20 (lowly Opus) is my go to guitar for all occasions if there is anyway I can bring it with me. Available space (or lack of it) is usually my driving factor. I am considering leaving a kid or two at home on the next family trip so I have sufficient space for my toys. If I was in your shoes I would take the woody if I have the space. I imagine you will ultimately do the same at least on some trips assuming that occasionally you might want to spend your time on the road with another guitar. Either way have fun, play long and prosper.

No, not the closet cache. My X7 is an Opus - I think it is beautiful. With a delightful sound to match.

We only have one kid, in her 40s and apparently didn't get our wandering genes... digressing again... we always had room for the kid and a guitar. The Blonde (Joan) and I have finally decided to not have another child... so there will always be room for a guitar.

Would there be room for more than one guitar in the motorhome? Probably (since we already did that), but I might have to leave behind underwear and deodorant. Kidding, of course... I could always carry skivvies and Sure in one of the guitars, if necessary.

The thought of the X20 being "too nice" to travel with us never crossed my mind. I have no doubt that guitar is tougher than I am. It is about space... the final frontier... digressing again. I'll probably decide while we're packing up the coach; no sense rushing into things.