View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Womack View Post
Yes, they are. We got Boo! and his sister Zoe' after our golden/lab mix died nine years ago. I found her to be the greatest mix I'd ever encountered - protective and incredibly loyal. My wife lasted all of six days before she had to have another dog. The pure labs are a different animal entirely - we found out after we got them that labs are the most destructive breed out there, like a silly K12 saw. Still and all, they are great, loyal dogs and Boo! is a love. That's him on the left below:

Bob
Bob... Boo! and Zoey look awesome!

I think the Golden Retriever part of the Golden/Lab mix makes the cross a most exceptional dog. Harley was not destructive in the least. I don't think dogs get any better than that mix.

When we knew that Harley's time with us would be drawing to an end, we decided to add a puppy so Harley could show her "the ropes" - here he is with his little sister "Kimber"

And after Harley died, Kimber got a little brother from the same parents, but a different litter, here she meets her new little brother, "Colt"

Together, they have eased the pain of losing Harley, and we love them without end.

Sorry folks, for the diversion.