View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:49 AM

You'll find several threads in the custom section about Burner guitars all of them, including mine, extremely happy with what the Burner's are able to turn out at incredible prices.

Mine took longer (2 years) from order to delivery, but that was my choice since I live overseas and wanted to pick it up when I was back in the States. Even while I was waiting, they were extremely responsive, very flexible helping me to incorporate all the unique design elements and in determining other things like what kind of pickup, what case, etc. Every time I wrote, they were very responsive and thorough in making sure they (and I) understood what I wanted.

Besides the communication and price, the build quality is outstanding. I've not owned other luthier built guitars, but I've owned several Taylors (in my sig) a Martin D28 and a handful of others and this surpasses them all in every regard. You can find other threads from people who have also owned guitars in the five-figure range and none of them give the impression that they are left wanting with their Burner guitar.

Anyhow, please feel free to email or PM me if you've got any other questions. You can find my build thread here if you want the beginning-to-end story. Best of luck in trying to turn a sour situation into a great NGD story

Burner MS #0013
Taylor 414rce
Taylor 716ce-ltd
Cordoba 75r