View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowKnows View Post
I got my One + roller bag for nine hundred fifty four clams. That was on a price match at Candy Water. The first 'dude' I talked to told me "we don't price match because you get a 2 year warranty, free tech support, blah, blah, blah". I hung up & called right back with the price match URL in hand & asked to speak to a floor manager. The next 'sales engineer' asked what was up? I told him I could go right down to my local GC & get this if I wanted to, so dude... can you price match this?

After some academy award whining & complaining, they did it. I wanted the 48 month / 0 percent interest financing. GC couldn't even touch that. The guy DID want the URL of the site that was offering it at that price. So... GC won't give you crap about a price match if you have a legitimate printout or URL of the price. Candy Water will whine & moan & then most likely take your money.

I did get FREE shipping on the deal, which was great. And yes... the box it comes in is HUGE... ! It comes double boxed so that's a plus. Happy shopping! And FYI, I looked up on UPS the shipping costs to send the whole unit back for warranty work after the return period is over. It cost around 300 one way from my west coast location! That's insane! I only hope I got a well built system.

Good for you. I got a similar deal for mine. A little less than $900 a few weeks ago. It took a little negotiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro