View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Oh Pandaroo! You've hurting me now. Everyone has seen these darned veneers, except me. I'm going to my last hope, Mr. K.

Kramster; Help! You are the guru of video, give me a shot at the new veneers. I'll pay you back with adoration, great respect, and lifelong appreciation(wait a minute, you already have the last one). OK, adoration and respect. If you need more, I might consider throwing in my first born.
Evan, did you try as ac suggested which did work for me. If not, follow the link Sean provided, then overwrite the “www” with just an “m”, then hit enter. It should take you to the video. If it works for you, can I have the adoration, great respect, and lifelong appreciation you were promising Kram?!

I just finished watching. Another great looking batch. What was particularly interesting is the use of the mirror to visualize all the various looks that the top can be given. Really cool!