View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 12:36 PM
AGF Sponsor

Wade, on the run but did want to acknowledge your post. I will try to keep this short.

You and I have been friends for a long time now, and you were among those who had a front-row seat to our start-up here on AGF. We have so many companies we respect, either through their customer service or their products -- Wegen, Red Bear, Dunlop, Gravity -- but certainly Blue Chip is at the top of the list. I've never seen other companies as a "competitors" or "rivals," and don't view BC that way. In fact, if you look at the way we've gone to market with our brown line, you'll see that I've INTENTIONALLY designed that line to go head-to-head with BC as little as possible. This was by design, Wade, not by accident. I don't know these folks, but I wanted to send a very clear signal that we don't want their business, we don't want their customers. They are thriving, and we want them to continue to thrive in what they do so well.

In a mature market, the more credible players enter the market, the more EVERYONE's business expands. This is the way it works. I'm sure BC is continuing to experience double-digit growth every month, as are we. Their health makes the entire category healthy.

I don't wanna drag on and on, but just to thank you and wish you Happy Holidays. For us to be online less than 18 months, and for CL to be mentioned in the same breath as companies I've admired for decades, is truly humbling. I never would have predicted it.

Thanks again, Wade. I'm a proud Sponsor on AGF and, as always, a grateful and proud friend of yours as well. See ya on the Board -- and stay warm up their in the Arctic Circle, won't you?

scott memmer

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 12-23-2017 at 12:55 PM.