View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 05:45 AM
Charter Member

Default FS: Vintage 1978 Guild D-35 NT Acoustic

SOLD! Vintage 1978 Guild D-35 NT Acoustic Guitar

Selling a very special Guild D-35 NT, Serial Number 179304.
This guitar has a warm balanced tone with subtle overtones and plays fantastic!

I had this guitar setup by a local well known luthier and it has low action and feels great! I picked this guitar out of several vintage Guilds and it sounded and played better than the rest. Records great with subtle ringing overtones.

She has some dings and blemishes as you would expect from a vintage guitar that was well played by a traveling musician for many years, but she is structurally solid - played a lot but not abused.

I was told that she was played for many years by an older local musician who passed away and his daughter sold her to the guitar shop I purchased her from. If she could talk, this guitar would have some stories to tell I'm sure.

These older Guilds are way undervalued and this particular one plays and sounds very nice. Guilds are known for making very well made guitars that are warm and very well balanced. She's great for strumming and finger style as well.

If you're looking for a really nice vintage acoustic for a VERY affordable price, this could be it. Also include Hard shell case not shown.

SOLD

Last edited by strumming; 08-17-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: sold