View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
"Cheeses" you off???
It means "angers (or) irritates you."

George, I tend to avoid commenting in threads that are about online forum behavior, simply because they never have any effect whatsoever about how people behave online. We can make all the heartfelt cases we want about this or that, but the threads themselves tend to serve as places for folks to vent a little bit, and nothing more.

What I like about this forum in particular is not only the vast array of knowledge and resources that we have at our fingertips, but I also enjoy the banter and sometimes unexpected humor.

This is the best guitar forum I've found so far, neither vicious and malicious or boring and slow-moving. It moves at a good little clip, and the vast majority of the people on here are helpful and friendly. Yes, the occasional "Type A personality" jerk with a bad case of the "last honest man" syndrome will show up every now and then to yammer at the rest of us about all the things we're doing wrong, but those dorks don't generally last very long before they're either booted or they learn to modify their approach.

So I have no complaints about the AGF. I think it's a great online community.

Wade Hampton Miller