View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:51 PM

Since my home play room is non operational at the moment (adjacent to another bathroom where the contractor became me as the last resort). I have migrated most of my guitars to storage (and probably should sell those), but a couple I still wanted access to. I only have the X20 (and a strat) at home as I just don't have the room at the moment. I currently have a PRS electric and the Lucky 13 in my office for quick access, and I keep a beater there regularly that I usually use to jam when the opportunity presents itself. So that is three guitars in the office (but no amp). The problem is that I can't resist the Lucky when there is a reason to grab a guitar, so it's getting a lot of love from new converts who like how it looks, plays and sounds. A couple of the guys are planning to drop by my house sometime now that they know I have a guitar there that they think I like better than the Lucky. Might be able to get some slave labor if I play my cards right. I try to tell them that the X20 and the Lucky are completely different animals, but they still want to pet the Emerald and see what kind of teeth it has for themselves.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?