View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
Really? That's kind of funny how Samsung's own display could rival its own. Or does the iPhone hardware somehow take a Samsung display and make it better? The curved OLED displays on the iPhone X are made by Samsung.

Now as for me, I have the iPhone 7 Plus from work and a Samsung Note 8 as a personal. Next Spring, I'll be able to upgrade my work phone and pick whatever I want rather being forced to use an iPhone. I really hated Steve Jobs because he made Apple products so darn good. I won't say he was a tech genius since lots of the things that he "invented" were bought from other companies. I think Apple died with him and we're seeing that unfold. As for the Note 8, I will love it until Note 9 comes out. I am a Samsung homer. I have a Samsung laptop, TV, fridge, washer and dryer, and even their suits.

I might be going out on a limb here, but the fact you “hated” Steve Jobs because he was so good at what he did, and you own everything Samsung at home (didn’t even know they made suits!) might make your opinion a tad bit biased? [emoji23]

The display is indeed Samsung (it’s not curved though), but that means nothing. What I like about iPhone is the user interface, that’s what made me switch from Android all those years ago. I don’t care that the X has features that Samsung had 3 years ago, all I care about is how well it works for me.