View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPKML View Post
Just sharing that I did get my Mugig BM25 replaced and am listening to it on bluetooth from my 2 in 1 tablet computer... Just had a great hour or so jam with itunes on shuffle playing my favorites and just played with whatever came up plugged into my iphone 4 running Amplitube for iOS (for version iOS8.0) using my OLP mm1 and got some great clean and distorted tones out of this little amp...

Looking forward to compiling some backing tracks to use this more efficiently as a solo performance tool...

BTW, yes THIS amp charges fine... I'm not sure what the issue was but i guess it was the power supply... I don't recall the last psu having a light on it. The amp does but this new power plug has a light indicator on it that shows orange while charging and you still have the power on the back that blinks purple while charging... the only issue I have found is that you do have to power off after charging in order to reset the solid puprle light indicate blue as a full charge...

Chris Johnson
Yep, for the $85 I paid I'm very happy and your using it in way I don't so far , happy playing!