View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM

Default Taylor 214ce plugged in

Hey guys! I am coming back for more help. A few years ago I came here asking for advice on buying a solid wood epiphone masterbilt or a Taylor 100 or 200 series. After taking the advice given to play everything and pick the one that suits you best I picked the epi. I loved it and never regreted buying it, but sad to say after a year of playing it the fret board started separating and I had to send it back to epiphone. They sent me a new one with no hesitation, but it wasn't the same. I never really felt that connection to it.
Now onto my question. I am in the market for a new guitar and after playing everything in town I have fallen in love with a Taylor 214ce at a local guitar store. I play worship music at church through their (huge) pa system and occasionally through a smaller pa for little get togathers. I have heard good and bad reviews on the 214ces sound plugged in. I really love the sound unplugged and I it sounded great playing through the little amp at the store. My question is "Does it sound good through a pa system or is it a huge difference from the system in the 300 and above series?"