View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Charter Member

* I have a 2014 D18 I bought new back then that has become my fav and I perform with it as well....I recently purchased a 00018e Retro to gig along with it because I like the F1 Aura Plus system.

** However, as rumoured, I don't see the F1 being offered on the Retro for 2018 being replaced with the easier to use VT Enhance because I think the F1 was too complicated for many folks and did not sell.…that's too bad because I played both systems a lot thru my rig and found the F1 to be a much better system in several ways for what I do as a working musician.

*** The VTE is decent, but does not blend enough of the none adjustable single Aura image into the Matrix and the SBT blend's tone ie the ENHANCE, was thin and unusable for me...I'd rather have the Baggs Anthem they offer now on the e-models.

**** Glad I got an F1 version from Maury at a good price while it was still available! But, now even tho I'm a mahogany kind of guy, the D35 looks so much tastier now with neck profile I like, nut, tort-gard, and ANTIQUE binding! …oh Maury, throw in an Anthem and send me one! (when I'm rich and famous)

eric

Last edited by noledog; 01-11-2018 at 04:46 PM.