View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
Keep the faith, keep working on it. I've been at it for about 6 weeks, if you take out for my vacay, and I just had a break-through day. Three straight, very clean passes though Suzy3 with 3 fingers, then some rollicking right through SpikeDriver a few times where it really sounded like the song. That doesn't mean it won't all fall apart tomorrow, but we have to celebrate our little victories. I treated myself to the next song Sugar Babe. Like Suzy, it has three versions and the first one doesn't feel like a foriegn language at all

After three passes through these one page songs, my hands are really feeling it. They need a lot of work to get them in Shape!
Wow! Congratulations. I'm also now about 6 weeks in and progressing, although somewhat slower than you. SuzyP3 is mostly smooth and steady at slow speed and getting faster bit by bit. The final C-G chord change trips me up most of the time but its just a matter of getting my pinky to go where its supposed to. I guess it's time to start getting into SpikeDriver
Voyage Air VAOM-02