View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive-south View Post
Here's another system to check out. It was designed with acoustics and resonator guitars in mind and is endorsed by Bob Brozman. A bunch of people on the Guitarseminar board have bought them and are getting great results.

http://www.bobbrozman.com/ra400.html

Lately, I've been thinking of down-sizing my gear as well. It's just too much stuff to haul around, set up/tear down, and control without a soundman. I have a set of Mackie SRM450's I mount on stands, and a set of stage monitors with power amp, as well as a mixer and rack of efx/eq. Regardless what I switch to I'll most likely still need a mixer. I'm thinking maybe an AER or Genz-Benz with extension cab. I've also been looking at very small monitors like hot-spots. I've also considered keeping the Mackie 450's and getting a set of SRM350's for small gigs or to use as monitors.

One consideration is the size of your' car. If you're driving a small fuel efficient car, chances are you don't have room for a large PA system. Down-sizing becomes a necessity.
Wow, that looks interesting for my home gigs. It's a bit bigger then I want to be lugging around Europe on Trains, planes, and Buses, not to mention walking but for my home gigs, it looks killer..no specs though on the site..