View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:30 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Picks View Post
Mick, thank you for being a tester for us. We're developing a new line for fall and will begin cutting prototype samples around Sept. We will then go into a long testing period well into next year on that material. We think it holds a lot of promise.

As I said, we're here to stay and will continue to push the envelope in exploring new materials and manufacturing processes.

Thanks Again,
Scott
Thanks Scott! Folks Scott and I became friends through AGF and is based on a mutual respect for the way we both do business with our companies. I approached Scott because I was making my picks for my own personal use and I was picking his brain about materials. He liked my design so much that he encouraged, strong-armed and threatened me into selling my picks commercially. Through his persistence and interest here on the AGF I launched my business with my sponsorship on AGF at the first of January and I've sold the dickens out of them.

I learned a couple of things from Scott that I incorporated into my business plan 1) Stand behind your product completely after the sale and 2) Free shipping inside the continental US.

Scott has never given me a free pick, I've paid for every one I've gotten from him so when I review one of his products it's as a paying customer, just like everyone else. So when Scott wanted one of my picks, he paid full retail too. LOL

These black picks are great, if you like a bold, clear, articulate tone you need to try them.
'18 Martin 000-17E "Willie"
‘23 Taylor AD12e-SB
'22 Taylor GTe Blacktop
'15 Martin 000X1AE

https://pandora.app.link/ysqc6ey22hb

Last edited by Goat Mick; 05-29-2017 at 08:47 AM.