View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychojohn View Post
Congrats on arriving at the actual cue to build. If you don't mind, how long did you wait and could you speak to the value of calls vs pies vs antique gun leads in the wait time associated with your order.

Sounds like you got a hybrid body size which could be the best of all worlds. My EJ Henderson dread (built from Wayne's 12 fret dread mold) has also proved to be very versatile and responsive, so I was going to comment that there wouldn't be much of a loss or compromise with a dread for finger style playing. Sounds like you got it covered though ! A June dead line puts delivery at the festival ? I'm planning on winning the raffle and avoid the wait. Hope to see and hear it there.

John
Hi John

I don't understand your second sentence properly - I'm from the UK so maybe not familiar with some of your colloquial English. Anyway, I waited 11 years or so with regular calls, postcards etc. to let Wayne know that I was still alive....

I'm highly delighted with the hybrid solution I finally arrived at, and with the woods I've chosen and wayne's talent and magic I am anticipating that this will be my dream "once in a lifetime" guitar.

Yes, I'm travelling over to the festival in June. A nice long weekend in the sunshine listening to some great players and some great music - oh, and collecting my guitar!! Doesn't get much better than that....
Dazzo 70's & SunnAudio Stage DI