View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 02:36 PM

I went back and checked it out this afternoon. The top behind the bridge isn't bulging any worse than a couple of my older guitars. The top in front of the bridge isn't sinking in.. I can only offer a couple of reasons for my seeing all that yesterday.. It was after work on Friday and I was on the way home when I stopped in and was in a bit of a hurry to get home!! Even though I tried to stand under a light while inspecting the guitar, it wasn't the best of light. The dust collection in front of the bridge and the wedge shape of the bridge created an optical illusion with the above conditions.

I aksed for rock bottom price and he said 250. I asked if he would consider a trade and he agreed to take a look at an Ibanez Artwood CE I have. I had roughly 125 bucks in this guitar, bought it used on Ebay, and have never liked it.. Never cared for the way it played or sounded. Beautiful guitar, but never spoke to me. Long story shortened.. I traded even..

My first Yairi.. Always wanted one.. She ain't pretty and can take some tweaking, but I've had more fun on the Yairi (with the old cruddy strings still on it) since I brought it home than I ever had on the Ibanez I used in trade. The Yairi can explode tomorrow and I've already gotten my money's worth of enjoyment outta it.