View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM

Every time I have the opportunity to - I like to hang out a one of the lolcal GC's and sit down and compare various models of similar style and price range to one another and I have compared the Yamaha's and Cordoba's several times both the entry level models and the high end models and every time I have done that Cordoba seems to come out ahead. They just seem to have a better overall build quality and tone. It's not that I don't like the Yamaha's because I do and almost walked of the store with one several times but when you compare apples to apples and play the same notes or songs on each, I think somehow Cordoba's is making a better quality of instrument for reasons I probably can't explain. In fact I played a $199 Cordaba C3 the other day that played and sounded better than most guitars that are selling for $600-800$ maybe even $1,000 or more. That may sound crazy but it's true. I don't know how they accomplish this. That it is my honest opinion, you may feel the exact opposite about that?