View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintBob View Post
Drawshot,

I think you took my comment out of context and I should have clarified better. I was not being critical of your observations. The conclusion I referred to is whether V-braced Taylors sound better than last year's similar 900 and K series models. I'm a Taylor fan and spent nearly $8K on two new Taylors last year. If I take the marketing claims as accurate, was my timing bad ?

Best,

SB
Completely understood, and I had no intention of coming across as confrontational, sir. My apologies if the written 'tone' was off the mark.

Full disclosure - I SUCK as a player, so I'm not qualified to claim ability to pick out subtle nuances of this year vs last year.

Having played several of last year's models over the past 6 months, I feel the Koa GA and 914ce versions in 2018 sound and feel better. That's just me, and I'm sure there will be plenty of statements contrary to mine...which is what makes this hobby so interesting to me.

End of the day, I might gave to have one. That K14 left one hell of an impression on me. Can't get that tone out of my head.
'20 PRS P20
'19 Yamaha FS830